WHY BECOME A MEMBER
Annual Membership Fees:
- Family Membership - $150 per year
- Individual Membership - $75 per year; and
- Senior / Student Membership - $40 per year.
Why we should join the community?
- Support and grow the Greek community
- The use of the many services such as the Church, Banquet centre, school of Greek traditional dances, Greek Language School and many of our sports programs.
- Nominate and vote for members you feel will best serve your community
- Vote at a general assembly and extraordinary meetings, which impact our community.
Advantages of Membership?
- Fees are tax deductible
- The right to vote
- No fees for Sunday School
- Free church calendar
How to Pay Membership fees
- At the church on Sunday, at the Community office during regular business hours.
- You can pay at the Community office by cash, cheque, debit or credit card.